Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Minnesota Wild have finally won a regular-season hockey game! Granted, they did it against a horrible Senators team and they still couldn’t get more than two goals past the opposing netminder, but still! [Hockey Wilderness]
- We checked in on some of Minnesota’s top prospects. You’ll never believe this, but Karill Kaprizov continues to do all of the things over in Russia. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Is it possible that Victor Rask may actually be, dare I say, good? Maybe not. But scoring the game-winning goal against Ottawa must be a huge confidence booster for the former Hurricane. [The Athletic]
Off the trail...
- Everyone seems to be expecting Taylor Hall to remain with the Devils, but is that actually going to happen? Maybe not! [Sportsnet]
- It may not be an illusion this year, folks. It appears the Sabres could be a legitimate threat in the East. [ESPN]
- Bruins forward David Pastrnak casually decided to score four goals against the Ducks yesterday. No big deal.