Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Wild sent Gerald Mayhew back down to the AHL, which kind of stinks. But don’t be surprised to see him back with the big club at some point. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Jordan Greenway will likely be back in action against the Stars, and there’s nothing we’d like to see more than another Beast Mode appearance. [Pioneer Press]
- You should probably watch the Boston College Eagles this season, especially considering that half the team will be playing for the Wild one day. [The Athletic]
Off the trail...
- There was a trade yesterday! The Blackhawks sent forward Brendan Perlini to the Red Wings in exchange for prospect Alec Regula. [Second City Hockey]
- He may play for a rival team, but you never want to see a talented player go down. Vladimir Tarasenko will miss five months of action after suffering a shoulder injury that requires surgery. [St. Louis Game Time]
- It’s looking like Evgeni Malkin could return just in time to take on the Oilers on Saturday. [PensBurgh]
- The Bruins (and Charlie Coyle) are ready for Halloween.
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more news and notes on the Wild.
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.