Let’s go over some news and notes:
- Matt Dumba, after 34 games without a goal, scored the game-winner against the Blackhawks to give the Wild a huge win on home ice. What a finish. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Do Minnesota sports drive you insane? Well, you’re not alone. Alex Stalock feels the same way. [The Athletic]
Off the trail...
- Alex Ovechkin is on fire. He has 14 goals, including three hat tricks, in his last seven games. Just ridiculous. [NHL]
- Speaking of the Capitals, it’s time we start to take this Ilya Samsonov kid seriously in the Calder race. [The Hockey News]
- Ever wonder what NHL player agents have to go through on a daily basis? Well, now you can get a bit of an idea. Which GMs do they find hardest to deal with, and do they think there will be an offer sheet this summer? [The Athletic]
- Mathew Barzal did a pretty cool thing last night.
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more news and notes on the Wild.
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.