1. Will Brent Burns, James Sheppard, Dany Heatley, Torrey Mitchell, or Charlie Coyle make their former teams pay tonight?
2. The San Jose Sharks are in the top-10 of Fenwick % (when the score is close; they're 5th). The Wild are also in the Top-10 of that category (8th), and have gone 4-2-1 against Top-10 Fenwick teams. Can the Wild continue to impress against tough possession teams?
3. The Sharks have a ridiculous Top-6. Can the Wild's defense keep them quiet tonight?
4. Can the Wild get over last game's tired legs and score the first goal?
5. Is Mikael Granlund back, yet?
Bonus: Is Martin Havlat really not playing tonight? How funny is that?
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.