On today's episode,
- Who's the better first-round opponent for Minnesota?
- Does Minnesota's 5-1-2 record against Vegas reflect reality?
- Did Vegas figure out how to throw Minnesota off their game?
- Is Kirill Kaprizov or Mark Stone the best player in a MIN-VGK series?
- Is Kaprizov the third-best player in a MIN-COL series?
- Colorado's defense >>> Minnesota's defense
- Kaprizov wraps up the Calder, is he a Hart candidate?
- Is Connor McDavid a shoo-in for the Hart?
- The Jack Eichel trade talks reviving
- Do you really want a Number One Center?
- You don't need to be a leader.
Follow Joe and Tony on Twitter, and check out all the great work at 10KRinks.com!
A Zone Coverage Podcast Network Production
Follow 10K Rinks: @10KRinks
Follow Zone Coverage: @ZoneCoverageMN
Subscribe: Libsyn, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, SoundCloud, Google Play and iHeart Radio.
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.