Tony and Joe are back, and discussing the news of the week, including:
- Could Kirill Kaprizov really go to Russia this summer?
- Are the Wild lowballing their star player?
- Kirill's concerns: Is there a center, and, short vs. long-term
- Is a two-year deal really all that bad in this scenario?
- If the Wild are a premier market, they have to keep their stars
- Dean Evason is runner-up for the Jack Adams
- Jared Spurgeon is runner up for the Lady Byng
- Joel Eriksson Ek finishes fourth in voting for the Selke
Follow Joe and Tony on Twitter, and check out all the great work at 10KRinks.com!
A Zone Coverage Podcast Network Production
Follow 10K Rinks: @10KRinks
Follow Zone Coverage: @ZoneCoverageMN
Subscribe: Libsyn, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, SoundCloud, Google Play and iHeart Radio.
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.