Hockey Wilderness

Article: NHL Insider Calls For Kaprizov To Win Hart

And another thing. Kaprizov rumors be damned. Whatever agent put that out there about Chicago hooked OCL big-time cause his statement a day later telegraphs their worst fear. I don't like that play, but nice win for the sneaky agents and their writer buddies. 

Getting back to my point. Where could Kaprizov really wanna go? NYR has a top-end Russian teammate in Panarin but could the Rangers make it work? Who are the other teams that could win or have a better window than the Wild? MN just spanked the Panthers and found a way in Tampa. So who in the NHL would Kaprizov rather go play for? I think it's BS. If you look at what teams are best positioned to sign a player like #97 AND has a window to win, it's MN. Yurov and Buium on deck and the Norwegian Hobbit with the glowing dagger-like twig that stabs out to receive Kaprizov passes. PP1 with weapons and an increasingly larger D-core who look great so far. Just seems to me that Kaprizov would be nuts to go somewhere else. 

It looks quite possible that MN has a season that makes Guerin look good yet again with his management under the constraints of cap penalties??? The Wild need to win big and demand the attention for Kaprizov to get real recognition. 

The stupid rumor story from last Summer said Kaprizov wants to join Bedard. Gimme a break. Players around the NHL actually wish they were more lizard-like and had been involved in a Fentonism just prior to Chynuhvirus...

• Like 1