Hockey Wilderness

Article: Will the Real Minnesota Wild Please Stand Up?

Let's see how the Wild play against Florida. Rossi has a couple but Lundell has more than a few. Interesting to see the two of them go head to head from a Wild fan perspective. Mnfaninnc and I had Lundell pegged for the Wild's 9th overall pick. Mercer and Jarvis were my NA picks but I thought the Wild might take a good size Finn who played against men after Koivu was gone.

If Gus can shut the door on Florida and MN can score a few on Bobrovsky, I'll feel more confident the Wild are on the right track. Apart from the NoJo situation.

The key thus far has been the Gus Bus. As long as he keep it rolling long enough for our players to shake themselves out of their classic 1st period daze we should be okay. 

Foligno and Trenin will both be bringing thunder after the shots they took at the hands of Paul Maurice in the latest article in the Athletic. Ohgren, Lauko and Khus will bring the 110% effort they seem to bring to every shift. Boldy has been quiet for a couple games so I think he puts in the first goal and we are off to the races from there.

4 hours ago, Protec said:

Let's see how the Wild play against Florida. Rossi has a couple but Lundell has more than a few. Interesting to see the two of them go head to head from a Wild fan perspective. Mnfaninnc and I had Lundell pegged for the Wild's 9th overall pick. Mercer and Jarvis were my NA picks but I thought the Wild might take a good size Finn who played against men after Koivu was gone.

If Gus can shut the door on Florida and MN can score a few on Bobrovsky, I'll feel more confident the Wild are on the right track. Apart from the NoJo situation.

Gus did the deed.  You feel more confident now?