Hockey Wilderness

Article: Wild Making Historic Start to the Season

Well, if we don't do it, it won't be because we weren't rested!

Heinzy is using Kaprizov also in more of a defensive role this season. That is a difference from the Evason era. He did this a little bit late last year too, and I didn't think that Kaprizov responded quite so well with it. This season he seems more comfortable in that role.

I like our start, not so much the record, but the way we have been playing. We've had a couple of guys miss games, yet we're still able to play without being down. Any news on Hartman?

• Like 1

I don't know that they keep that streak going, especially since I feel like Fleury is going to get the start.  I'd rather throw Gus in and tell him to show me what he can do against a contender.  That, and hopefully Ek is a little closer to his normal self.  He seemed a bit cautious on Saturday.  Understandable, but we will need him to be more himself to be able to beat Florida.

I just hope we hold Florida to only a few goals.  I absolutely loathe their stupid panther growl thing that they play like 5-6 times while announcing who scored.  It feels like 10mins later they are still announcing it because they drag it out so long.  I know it's not really that long, but it sure feels like it goes on forever.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, raithis said:

I don't know that they keep that streak going, especially since I feel like Fleury is going to get the start.  I'd rather throw Gus in and tell him to show me what he can do against a contender.  That, and hopefully Ek is a little closer to his normal self.  He seemed a bit cautious on Saturday.  Understandable, but we will need him to be more himself to be able to beat Florida.

I just hope we hold Florida to only a few goals.  I absolutely loathe their stupid panther growl thing that they play like 5-6 times while announcing who scored.  It feels like 10mins later they are still announcing it because they drag it out so long.  I know it's not really that long, but it sure feels like it goes on forever.

I tend to think that Gus and MAF will each get a start in the state of Florida.

• Like 1