Hockey Wilderness

Article: Are Trenin and Foligno's Slow Starts A Cause For Concern?

Luke Sims

Trenin again did not impress me. Oddly enough I thought Merrill played well. Boldy had some good stretches but I think other teams are starting to recognize that he's a threat. Ek played hard despite having a space helmet. Khus impressing more and more. Didn't see much from Ohgren, really hope he can hit his stride. I don't think 97, Zookie and Rossi have quite hit there stride yet. I think it's coming though. Hope Gus can keep this up, he's been outstanding.

Add another W!!!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Enforceror said:

It was discussed on a Wild podcast. Guess I can't say for sure but it was said that was how it was pronounced and the announcers say it that way now too.

Ok you sound like you know what you’re talking about. I guess I can believe you.🙂

Happy to see MN win with NoJo in the lineup but the Chinakov goal, unbelievable who would be the weakest link on that shift you say???

No need for introduction, and no surprise NoJo. Can't make it up. 

Breakdown coming later today. It's too much fun cause he does the same crud every single game. I wish I was wrong about his lazy Euro ass. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, FredJohnson said:

image.gif.9e187326a15cd4eae88e63f6297bb4fd.gif

Tom Ried should get less blame than #90.  This year's gonna be rough if I have to give NoJo the Suterask-treatment at this pace. I think it's okay to wish a mild injury on a guy like stage-4 jock-itch or sports hemorrhoids surgery. Just whatever keeps him in the press box. Give that role to Ogie for a shot a greatness.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Burnt Toast said:

The longer the Wild wait to extend Rossi the more they’re going to pay. Just a hunch.

They need to do this with no trade protection. That's the play IMO. Agree though, get the bridge deal done til Kaprizov is extended. Rossi can replace Zuccarello long-term although the Norwegian Hobbit looks good again with #97.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Protec said:

They need to do this with no trade protection.

Absolutely agree. I love Rossi’s work ethic, skill, speed and strength. I hope the Wild keep him. If he gets traded he could bring a lot back to the Wild. As long as they win the trade I’m good with that. I’ll just follow his career on his new team because he’s fun to watch. I’m wondering if his agent has been playing hardball with BG. He’s going to get more than what I hear Wild fans thinks is fair. Personally I believe he’s getting a minimum of 5.5$ M AAV on a 3 year deal. They have the money, it’s not the time to go all arbitration with him.