Hockey Wilderness

Article: Gamethread: Wild vs. Kraken (7:00 p.m.)

Thomas Williams

One point helps but scoring and rapidly giving one up hurts. 

NoJo is shit! He curls, and with one hand on his stick doesn't get in the lane allowing McCann to rip the one-timer. Total crap. NoJo is so predictable on Euro-defense it's really not funny. That was a win in the bag. 

Got to see the first NoJo look to the rafters. I called it, saying we wouldn't have to wait to start hating his overall effort. 

Edited by Protec

I have been saying it since last season. When the game is on the line, get NoJo the eff off the ice. He will do a cardio-nothingburger shift and the Wild will give up a goal with him imitating the knee-hockey goalie just like tonight. 

The eye-test isn't wrong. NoJo costs the Wild goals more than he helps score. What a bum!

Despite the loss, there are some positives in the two games so far.  Boldy, Kap, Zucc, and Rossi have points to spare.  The power play is ridiculously efficient, and I don't know if offense is going to be a huge issue against bubble teams or worse (which CBJ and SEA are probably going to be).  The PK is 25th...but I sure hope it gets better than that.  I'm not liking Spurgeon and Middleton.  But who knows how much of an effect Fleury being in net screwed things up.  If Wall or Gus give up the same amount, then we'll know it's the defense.

• Like 1

As advertised, here's the NoJo rips I did last season. Back again regardless of popular demand, I feel obligated to point out why NoJo is a goofbag and cannot be trusted when the game is close. Shoulda traded him after the CBJ game when his stock was highest.