Hockey Wilderness

Article: Can Jack Capuano's Decades Of Experience Fix Minnesota's Penalty Kill?

Will NoJo stay hot? Will Pewter be subject to eating NoJo's neck-beard trimmings? 

It's the Rask-effect. Some elite Swedes have it. Not to worry, the Euroisms will be back soon enough. A couple duffer-level assists don't mean we've got a Larianov-level playmaker on the Ek line unless you're referring to the golf-hiatus Boldy.

😃

19 minutes ago, Protec said:

Will NoJo stay hot? Will Pewter be subject to eating NoJo's neck-beard trimmings? 

It's the Rask-effect. Some elite Swedes have it. Not to worry, the Euroisms will be back soon enough. A couple duffer-level assists don't mean we've got a Larianov-level playmaker on the Ek line unless you're referring to the golf-hiatus Boldy.

😃

NoJo watch is on.  Will the real Marcus please stand up. 
I’ll take his alter ego, GoJo, as long as we get to have him.  

Lurking in the shadows though is Nojo.  Neutral zone gliding, stick dropping, pretend falling along boards, water ski back checks.   Suppress those dark urges NoJo and let GoJo have some TOI tonight

Edited by Pewterschmidt
  • Haha 1

The PK did not look great in game 1. Looked the same as last year, trouble with clears and keeping the puck out of the slot. I also thought they were going to deploy Boldy?  I'm not convinced of any improvement until we see real results. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Protec said:

Will NoJo stay hot?

Just give me another good game tonight with max effort. BTW Freddie G looked lit as well. Yes I’ve got my hopes up. I’m going along for the ride, not sure if I’m on the Titanic or  a Space X rocket. I’d like to see a goal from FG. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Burnt Toast said:

Just give me another good game tonight with max effort. BTW Freddie G looked lit as well. Yes I’ve got my hopes up. I’m going along for the ride, not sure if I’m on the Titanic or  a Space X rocket. I’d like to see a goal from FG. 

Freddy deserves some props too.  Both villains from the offseason, played better than most.

• Like 1