Hockey Wilderness

Article: Can Matt Boldy Become A 50/50 Player?

3 hours ago, Protec said:

MN also got smoked by Dallas. 

We also played our AHL guys against a half full Dallas team. Not saying we will be able to dethrone them but we should at least be more competitive next time.

Verified Member

It would be nice if you could edit, delete posts on here and maybe have a test thread to make sure images , gifs , memes  etc posted correctly before inserting into a thread  .

So.....I saw Heidt tonight against the Winterhawks. He seemed really off, not sure if there's an injury or if his confidence is down after not making the team. He looked very undersized and kinda moody. A couple nice flickers at the net but overall not much there. Played PK1. Not sure what to think. Hopefully just an off day.

• Thanks 1

Verified Member
21 hours ago, Pewterschmidt said:

Dango, hit the top three dots of your post, choose edit option,, and get ready to be better bro

When i click that it has 2 options  ,  share or report  but no edit option .  

On 10/4/2024 at 10:13 PM, Pewterschmidt said:

MaRat is better than a 4th line center on this team.

Thanks for the positive viewpoint. I needed a jolt of hope with so many prospects kinda dropping off the map. I’m not complaining with Rossi, Faber, even Boldy and KK going back a bit. I’ve been waiting for some second tier draft picks to hit, stick, and move up the lineup. Personally I’ve had zero expectations for MaRat other than what he’s been doing. I’m going to add him to my high expectations list.