Hockey Wilderness

Article: Wild Training Camp Starts, Lineup Taking Shape

Crosseye-Bill talkin accountability here. Let me say, short leash on NoJo otherwise he’s full of shit. I’ll forget about last year if things turn around or they bench #90. If he plays L2 wing all year doing what he did last year, I’m going to begin permanently ragging on GMBG for stupid-stubbornness. 

• Like 1

The Russian Hammer coming in with a little rust perhaps and lengthy follicles. Might need to take a wire-wheel to that before the equipment guys have to order the XXL bucket? A little more animated than Zoom last Summer. A transition with Kaprizov and Marat and some chemistry potential is cool but get the man some chairs. Good vibe. I’m sure they’ll find a helmet that fits and the RH will be ready to demolish or pound coffin-nails pretty soon. 

5 minutes ago, Protec said:

The Russian Hammer coming in with a little rust perhaps and lengthy follicles. Might need to take a wire-wheel to that before the equipment guys have to order the XXL bucket? A little more animated than Zoom last Summer. A transition with Kaprizov and Marat and some chemistry potential is cool but get the man some chairs. Good vibe. I’m sure they’ll find a helmet that fits and the RH will be ready to demolish or pound coffin-nails pretty soon. 

“I go to net create chaos” - T-Pain

• Haha 1

Lip-service coming out early with clinched-lips. The body-language and cliché stuff in rich supply here. Seen it before. Actions speak louder than words. Foligno needs to be more than a clumsy Moose out there, and NoJo needs to remember NHL hockey isn’t Euro-Wuss league.

4 minutes ago, Protec said:

Lip-service coming out early with clinched-lips. The body-language and cliché stuff in rich supply here. Seen it before. Actions speak louder than words. Foligno needs to be more than a clumsy Moose out there, and NoJo needs to remember NHL hockey isn’t Euro-Wuss league.

Looking forward to hear about Foligno’s off the charts Corsi stats once equipment manager shows him which end of stick goes on the ice

• Haha 1

I don't really mind the 3rd line.  Foligno and Rossi had good chemistry as a defensive line that could still score decently well.  Taking Gaudreau out and putting Trenin into that line is just screaming, "Rossi can score, calm the fuck down, we'll just bash people into the walls."