Hockey Wilderness

No dice for Faber.

Protec

Well Bedard indeed won the Calder for being flashiest offensive NHL golden boy. Faber was way better overall hockey everything. No surprise though.

Nice writing here by NHL.com. A quick proofread might be tough if I'm using my phone on the freeway or operating machinery but otherwise pretty quick step in the process. 😆

Screenshot_20240627-193138_SamsungInternet.jpg.de27ef886b4a65ce9ca5ef8cb6ffdcac.jpg

12 hours ago, Protec said:

Well Bedard indeed won the Calder for being flashiest offensive NHL golden boy. Faber was way better overall hockey everything. No surprise though.

Nice writing here by NHL.com. A quick proofread might be tough if I'm using my phone on the freeway or operating machinery but otherwise pretty quick step in the process. 😆

Screenshot_20240627-193138_SamsungInternet.jpg.de27ef886b4a65ce9ca5ef8cb6ffdcac.jpg

Boldy does everything well

• Like 1

While this is pretty much a BS thread, it's worth tacking-on a thought exercise. Here's a link to the Panthers new facility in FL. When you combine no State sales tax and warm weather year round, is it any wonder FL is a destination for hockey players?

Now MN has nice facilities but are there other considerations and potential envy in the minds of hockey players around the league? Does the agent tell the players what the end of the day dollars & cents add up to in MN vs. TX, TN, WA, NV, or FL? That's six teams in the NHL where you can take home more dough. Just something to ponder and speculate about how that plays into MN's ability to bring in UFAs, while were a few days out from free agency.

Inside the Florida Panthers’ state-of-the-art $65 million training paradise: a world-leading facility in any sport | Watch (msn.com)