Hockey Wilderness

Article: NHL's 2024-25 Salary Cap Ceiling Higher Than Expected

Verified Member

Always loved me some Armchair GM on Capfriendly.  My only feature request would have been to add the option to trade a player for a bag of pucks.

Taking the site down receives a "0 stars" rating and "do not recommend" feedback from me.

Verified Member

The real story here is going to be who sees the void and becomes the next Capfriendly! IIRC, Capfriendly came about because the old one had the site owner pass away. Which programmers/analytics guys already have something kind of ready to release?

On 6/11/2024 at 5:30 PM, mnfaninnc said:

The real story here is going to be who sees the void and becomes the next Capfriendly! IIRC, Capfriendly came about because the old one had the site owner pass away. Which programmers/analytics guys already have something kind of ready to release?

While not the exact same, Puckpedia is a pretty close alternative that I imagine will pick up when/where CapFriendly is closed to the public. There's currently quite a few overlaps, and hopefully their team will be open to recommendations from the CapFriendly users of what could be integrated.