Hockey Wilderness

Wild Vs. Knights

Verified Member

Will give liberty to NoJo to have one hand on his stick while he grabs that 1st-goal puck for Rat-Fink. Gotta admit Beckman has been getting screwed cause he can score or make plays at least as good as NoJo, not to mention hits and hustle.

Goodnight gents.

Verified Member
7 hours ago, Gritty.Not.Pretty said:

*sigh* it’s nights like this that confirm I missed on the first two letters of my user name. Good night

Sshh (×2 last night)

Verified Member
8 hours ago, Will D. Ness said:

Is there a clearer addition by subtraction than NoJo?

Perfect comment to follow a NoJo penalty turned goal after killing the penalty 10 seconds earlier. 

Everything that guy does is lazy. The biggest mystery or confusion of this season for the Wild to me, is the consistent TOI allocated to NoJo. He sucks by every measure and is visibly lazy. Every once in awhile he picks up a point but like last night but even then it's a soft area pass that is barely worth crediting towards the point shot by Faber on the PP that MRat tipped in. 

If you had dignity or honesty as a coach or GM wouldn't you have to do something about NoJo. What message is being sent when you keep using that guy in the top 6? Seriously, what are players saying when their team has a guy like this? I can tell ya because I guarantee we're not the only ones who see this obvious truth...

5 hours ago, Protec said:

Perfect comment to follow a NoJo penalty turned goal after killing the penalty 10 seconds earlier. 

Everything that guy does is lazy. The biggest mystery or confusion of this season for the Wild to me, is the consistent TOI allocated to NoJo. He sucks by every measure and is visibly lazy. Every once in awhile he picks up a point but like last night but even then it's a soft area pass that is barely worth crediting towards the point shot by Faber on the PP that MRat tipped in. 

If you had dignity or honesty as a coach or GM wouldn't you have to do something about NoJo. What message is being sent when you keep using that guy in the top 6? Seriously, what are players saying when their team has a guy like this? I can tell ya because I guarantee we're not the only ones who see this obvious truth...

I don't get it either.  I don't think anyone has really stepped up to the plate from Iowa but it really isn't about talent at this point... it is about effort.