Hockey Wilderness

Article: Playoffs Are A Real Possibility For Wild

I said trade Rossi. He had two cups of coffee and a heart condition without proving anything. Glad he is well and doing good but he's still a type of player that doesn't demonstrate an imposing or unstoppable power. 

There was plenty of reason to be concerned, especially since MN usually has bad things happen to it. 

Being wrong is okay for internet commenters cause Rossi has provided offense and Guerin traded Addison instead. So what a nice way to be wrong if you're anti-little Euro draft picks.

Let's keep the focus on how NoJo sucks and only briefly impressed us once.

He's top stick-dropper, lazy back-checker, water-skiing puck-watcher, and random contributor, of elite Swedes. What pisses me off about these Euro types is that many of them show you they have skill & ability. For whatever reasons they just decide when they're gonna deliver. Often it's not often. 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Protec said:

I said trade Rossi. He had two cups of coffee and a heart condition without proving anything. Glad he is well and doing good but he's still a type of player that doesn't demonstrate an imposing or unstoppable power. 

There was plenty of reason to be concerned, especially since MN usually has bad things happen to it. 

Being wrong is okay for internet commenters cause Rossi has provided offense and Guerin traded Addison instead. So what a nice way to be wrong if you're anti-little Euro draft picks.

I would've been willing to include Rossi in a package for Jack Eichel 😄

59 minutes ago, Protec said:

Let's keep the focus on how NoJo sucks and only briefly impressed us once.

He's top stick-dropper, lazy back-checker, water-skiing puck-watcher, and random contributor, of elite Swedes. What pisses me off about these Euro types is that many of them show you they have skill & ability. For whatever reasons they just decide when they're gonna deliver. Often it's not often. 

His drop off this season has been astonishing though.

1 hour ago, Protec said:

The management is gonna be more in tune to how a player will develop or, at least they should be. I could give example after example of how that's not always the case with MN. sports teams, but I digress. What's his attitude? Is he taking advice? Is he working on his deficiencies? Is he working on his game during the offseason or is he working on his 9 iron?

The thing with Addison is he apparently had a bad attitude and his defense really never got any better yet they seemed to want to give him every opportunity, while holding Rossi back in the AHL. It seemed as though they may hold on to Addy while giving up on Rossi. Just glad they eventually got it right and stuck with him. 

I disagree with you though on Rossi, he's gonna be a star.

I agree with, it's OK to be wrong. Most folks on the world wide web have awful problems with it. I'm wrong often and have no problem admitting to it. 

giphy.gif