Hockey Wilderness

Article: Gamethread: Wild at Stars (7:00 p.m.)

Verified Member

I wanted to get some comments in for Wallstedt's debut but it kinda went sideways like the rest of this season. 

Sometimes when it rains, it pours but I got a cold and gotta hit the sack before I complain any more. Hang in there gents. :classic_biggrin:

I will choose not to make any Dubnyk final playoff series comparisons tonight.  Send Jesper back to Iowa so he doesn’t get any more of this seasons stink on him.  Let’s pretend this game didn’t happen. A lot of guys in Wild uniforms posing as nhl’rs

4 minutes ago, Pewterschmidt said:

I will choose not to make any Dubnyk final playoff series comparisons tonight.  Send Jesper back to Iowa so he doesn’t get any more of this seasons stink on him.  Let’s pretend this game didn’t happen. A lot of guys in Wild uniforms posing as nhl’rs

Sam fucking Steel with #7

the universe is grudge fucking Benito’s credibility tonight. At this point those can’t miss prospects all need to be Calder candidates to right this ship. Thank god we’ve got Walker and Beckman in the pipeline