Hockey Wilderness

Article: The Wild Need Guerin To Lead With A Steadying Hand Not An Iron Fist

Tom Schreier

2 hours ago, Disco Strangler said:

And so O'Hearn was the fall guy...

Disco, I think you're on to something.  O'Hearn was Benito's human shield.  Not rooting for Benito to be canned.  I like the trajectory we're on and a new GM would likely be disruptive to the progress.  All that said, the drama that's bubbling here is becoming undeniably tittilating.  Does anyone know if Nordzy has an Only Fans page? 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, MacGyver said:

Is Heydt still with the team or is he gone as well? I don't have an Athletic subscription and reporting on this matter seems to be deep sixed anyhow but I read on a different forum Heydt is no longer with the team.  They really need to just come clean on this and air it out and be done with it. 

I assumed he was. I haven't heard anything different.

2 hours ago, Pewterschmidt said:

Disco, I think you're on to something.  O'Hearn was Benito's human shield.  Not rooting for Benito to be canned.  I like the trajectory we're on and a new GM would likely be disruptive to the progress.  All that said, the drama that's bubbling here is becoming undeniably tittilating.  Does anyone know if Nordzy has an Only Fans page? 

You said tittilating...

I think the loss of O'Hearn could be bigger than people are thinking. I can't imagine BG being able to explain to anyone what the plan was.

On 12/18/2023 at 6:04 PM, Tony Abbott said:

Heydt had, by all accounts, a paranoid, unpleasant, unstable GM as his boss in Fenton, and he didn't do anything like this then..

How do you know?

There were reports that it was interoffice issues that got Fenton canned, right? So somebody was clearly talking about it then.. its possible that includes Heydt. 

Also, Fenton was only a GM for one season so its possible he would've done this same thing about Fenton if he had lasted longer with the organization..