Hockey Wilderness

What is the neatest piece of Wild memorabilia you own?

M_Nels

I’d say besides my authentic away jersey my 2 favorites are a Matt Boldy Iowa bobble head and a wooden framed laser cut wood in-set Wild logo. (That was a lot of adjectives hopefully a decent enough description). 

• Like 1

Laser cut Wild logo sounds pretty cool. I don't have much Wild memorabilia, really? I won an Owen Nolan-signed puck at a draft event in 2010, but that's pretty much it. I had a pretty nice, thick jacket with a bunch of Wild patches that someone took out of my car, so I hope someone is getting through some winters with it now.

• Like 1

I got a nice size cup from a pond hockey tourney the Wild sponsored. Gov.Tim Pawlenty played on a team, Winny Brodt, and a few other MN names were there. Lake Phalen. That’s my best Wild thing. Used to have some seats from the Met Center but that woulda been North Stars era. The pond hockey cup is it for me. We drank some beer out of it. Had to win 4-5 games. Good time with the high school buds.

• Like 1