Hockey Wilderness

Article: It's Time for the Wild to Upgrade Their Home

I'd probably be in favor of seeing the X footprint expand in the area. I think there's a lot you can do with that, which would be exclusively Twin Cities, that brings in ideas from other venues. That amount of savings should be able to purchase real estate around the area to build a Wild empire.

I do have a question for you locals: What did they end up doing with the old West Publishing building across the street?

1 hour ago, mnfaninnc said:

I'd probably be in favor of seeing the X footprint expand in the area. I think there's a lot you can do with that, which would be exclusively Twin Cities, that brings in ideas from other venues. That amount of savings should be able to purchase real estate around the area to build a Wild empire.

I do have a question for you locals: What did they end up doing with the old West Publishing building across the street?

The better question is what are they going to do with the Eagle Street Grill Property?

1 hour ago, jabuyer said:

The better question is what are they going to do with the Eagle Street Grill Property?

Actually, I have an affinity for the property, since my dad used to work at West. Last time I was there government offices were temporarily using it. Just a memory!