Hockey Wilderness

Article: Game 6 Gamethread: Wild vs. Stars (8:30 p.m.)

24 minutes ago, UK_Soldier said:

I like moving Zucc down...but, just swapping him with MoJo...I dunno. Nyquist needs minutes. A lot of them IMO. He's been their best player in this series. 

Hindsight is 20/20 but some line experimenting would have been a good idea during regular season to build chemistry. 
Deano: hey guys, it’s a win or go home game and I’m gonna jumble the lines and see if you guys can figure out if you have chemistry with the stranger you’ve never played with.  good luck!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pewterschmidt said:

Hindsight is 20/20 but some line experimenting would have been a good idea during regular season to build chemistry. 
Deano: hey guys, it’s a win or go home game and I’m gonna jumble the lines and see if you guys can figure out if you have chemistry with the stranger you’ve never played with.  good luck!!

See what you're saying, but Dean-O doesn't do that in the regular season. He's very stubborn and/or dumb. He doesn't really make adjustments in the regular season or the playoffs for that matter.  

• Like 1

So. Many. Ads. 

Is it worse on the phone VS. desktop?

I don't see em on the computer too bad, but earlier I looked at the site on my phone while waiting in line to get some food and the ads were a bit strong. Especially these livebeam ones. Whoa, hope nobody behind me in line saw those over my shoulder. Probably look like a perv more than a hockey fan...

4 minutes ago, Protec said:

Is it worse on the phone VS. desktop?

I don't see em on the computer too bad, but earlier I looked at the site on my phone while waiting in line to get some food and the ads were a bit strong. Especially these livebeam ones. Whoa, hope nobody behind me in line saw those over my shoulder. Probably look like a perv more than a hockey fan...

Haven't looked on my phone. It's almost every other post on my CPU. It's bad and pissing me off. 

...and yep, lots of Ukrainian ladies I evidently have a chance to meet. 

Edited by UK_Soldier

1 minute ago, Protec said:

The bimbos from Ukraine dating add is kinda weird too. Apparently the algorithm must think my duck hunting, hockey, and anti-communist search history means I need paypal, bimbos, and Ahsley furniture ads? Haha. 😄

I dunno...wouldn't mind meeting a nice Ukrainian lady. It might know me.