Hockey Wilderness

Article: Game 5 Gamethread: Wild at Stars (7:00 p.m.)

Wild used to be the Leafs of the West but now the Leafs look like they're in control for their series and the Wild are alone the biggest playoff chokers of the current times.

Dean doesn't have the guys practice because they need rest? Is that for real? Just practice the PK during the games then I suppose.

1 minute ago, Protec said:

Wild used to be the Leafs of the West but now the Leafs look like they're in control for their series and the Wild are alone the biggest playoff chokers of the current times.

Dean doesn't have the guys practice because they need rest? Is that for real? Just practice the PK during the games then I suppose.

...or faceoffs. I really hate the Wild's "analytics/health" approach to practice. It doesn't have to be a taxing practice if you're working special teams and faceoffs. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Protec said:

I keep thinking back to the Blues who were regarded as chokers for the longest time, but then finally won a cup. I keep thinking maybe it will be finally be our turn and the stars will align for us.

Even with them, they never got knocked out more than 3 times in a row. This looks like it'll be our 6th straight.