Hockey Wilderness

Article: Game 5 Gamethread: Wild at Stars (7:00 p.m.)

I’ve been trying to get excited for this game all day,  but have a bad gut feeling. Almost don’t even want to watch.

Dallas knows they can put the series away tonight.  The building is going to be in fire.  Ottinger broke out of his funk n game 4.  This could be another repeat of game 2.

Dean keeps talking about physicality and finishing checks instead of playing hockey and what they can do to fix special teams.  Refs aren’t going to do us any favors after the game 4 tantrums and media comments.

It just feels over.  Hopefully I’m wrong.

Edited by Beast
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Backwoodsbob said:

I'm going to assume that Foligno will be gone for at least a game or two. Too bad!

Faksa's back and Moose is basically missing this whole game. Both of those things might help...but who knows. Spin the DPS wheel...

His comments after last game I'm sure didn't help with the refs and I'm not sure if that will play a factor in any suspension. 

Edited by UK_Soldier

1 minute ago, UK_Soldier said:

Faksa's back and Moose is basically missing this whole game. Both of those things might help...but who knows. Spin the DPS wheel...

His comments after last game I'm sure didn't help with the refs and I'm not sure if that will play a factor in any suspension. 

Can only hope for the best but won't be surprised if suspended.