Hockey Wilderness

Article: Game 1 Gamethread: Wild at Stars (8:30 p.m.)

Espn is horrible, "There may have been a time when Benn was the toughest guy on the ice, but now that Reaves is on the ice..." Jamie Benn was never the toughest guy on the ice, sorry. I have been watching hockey for long time for a young guy (since 2000). Benn has been feisty, but never on the level of guys like Reaves with regard to toughness.

1 minute ago, UK_Soldier said:

Gonna need him...despite certain Wild fans jokes that he doesn't show up in the playoffs and forget he was probably their best player in COVID playoffs. 

Absolutely. He was really good against the Knights as well, just couldn't buy a goal.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, joebou15 said:

Ah, man, I disagree with Boucher that the Wild don't have enough talent. They have talented player, and maybe enough to compare to Dallas.

Stars are deeper. Wild have the edge in the superstar (KK97) and defense...but that's about it IMO. Even when Ek comes back I think the Stars still have a significant edge. But this is the NHL playoffs and we know how these things go.

2 minutes ago, UK_Soldier said:

Given the way the Stars fans have made Dumba the villain...I hope the Wild home crowd gives Sutes the business. Should be Domi or someone else, but f' Suter...and this coming from a guy that didn't want him bought out. 

I guess I missed what Suter has done in this game? But I like making jokes about him being old. Lol.